□ 1 bowl sushi rice or cooked brown or white rice (medium or short grain)
□ 50-100 g (1.76 – 3.52 oz) tuna (sashimi grade), cut into cubes
□ Your favorite toppings: The sample picture has onion, cucumber, red radish, seaweed salad, avocado, mango, chili threads
□ 2 tbsp Mizkan Sesame Dressing
□ 1 tsp sriracha chili sauce
□ 1 tsp salt
□ Sesame seeds to garnish
1. Mix Mizkan Sesame Flavored Dressing, sriracha chili sauce and salt to make poke sauce.
2. Combine cubed tuna and other toppings of your choice in a bowl.
3. Add the poke sauce and mix gently and thoroughly.
4. Scoop rice into a bowl, top the mixed ingredients.
5. Sprinkle sesame seeds over it.
POINT: Any other flavor of Mizkan Dressing such as Mustard & Soy, Yuzu, Ginger, Miso & Mustard or Creamy Sesame Dressing is also great as POKE sauce with the same recipe.
Mizkan Sesame Flavored Dressing
Japanese style salad dressing made with sesame paste, ground sesame seeds, sesame oil, vinegar and soy sauce. Great on any salad. You can also use it as a dipping sauce for BBQ, shabu shabu and nabe hot pot. It can be used as a marinade as well.