– 12 piece Ajinomoto frozen gyoza dumplings
– Your favorite mixed vegetable salad
– 1/2 package enoki mushrooms
– 1 cucumber
– 1 tomato
– 2 tsp ginger
– 2 tbsp nam pla (fish sauce)
– 1 lime
– 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
– Sugar to taste
1. Place gyoza dumplings in a non-stick pan. Add 2 oz water (no oil needed).
2. Cover with lid and cook for approximately 5 minutes.<
3. Remove lid and cook until bottom is golden brown.
4. Shred cucumber and grate ginger. Cut tomato into 1/2-inch cubes, and cut the stems off of enoki mushrooms and roughly break into pieces.
5. Mix nam pla, squeezed lime juice, sesame oil and sugar well to make dressing.6. Toss all the vegetables together and arrange gyoza dumplings on top. Pour on dressing and serve.
POINT: When cooking gyoza dumplings, crispier is better. The nutty flavor of the burnt gyoza skin and its crunchy texture add a kick to the salad. Adjust the amount of lime juice and sesame oil to your taste.
Ajinomoto Frozen Gyoza Dumplings
Ajinomoto Frozen Gyoza series allows you to cook crispy and juicy gyoza dumplings without using oil. The simple preparation encourages you to cook at home. It can be a perfect appetizer, ideal for bento, and even good for home parties. The series comes in five flavors; Pork and Chicken, Seafood, Beef, Chicken, and Vegetable.